cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Questionnaire send to vendor

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all I seem to have a process step gap.

When a supplier fills in the self-registration form, an email come to a user.

If the user wishes to pursue the registration they should send a questionnaire. How does the user do this and from where (eg: SUS backend, supplier portal if in the portal which work area?

So need the steps, logon to XXX system, select XXX, navigate to XXX

So if you could detail the process steps for me I would be grateful.

Many thanks

Hi update, I've sort of figured this out

Navigate to Strategic PurchasingBusiness PartnerCreate Business Partner--From Prescreening.

However I am not seeing the Create Business Partner from pre-screening. Is this role or config related?

Edited by: Tracey Durkin on Aug 12, 2011 4:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey,

The supplier needs to submit the questionnaire to complete the registration process. This questionnaire will be sent to him once he has submitted the initial reg form. So are you not able to generate this questionnaire? Is this the issue?

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, under create business partner I don't have a selection for

-

-Business PartnerCreate Business PartnerFrom Prescreening

I have other options like supplier etc.... but nothing from pre-screening....... how do I get this option? I think I might need to add URL of something to a role but not really sure. We don't have any portal or security people on the project,,,,

Any advise much appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey,

You wont see PRESELECTION there. You will have to do as follows.

-->In SRM client Go to T-code PFCG & role /SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER.

-->On the Menu tab, expand Business Partner, right-click Preselect Suppliers, and choose Change Nodes.

In the parameter table that appears, enter the name 'sap-client' and, as the value, enter the client number that is

used by the registration system.Save.

-->In SRM system,define the SBM_PRESCREENING web service by plugging the ROS client details

-->In PPOMA_BBP attributes of the strategic purchaser in SRM maintain SBM_PRESCREENING under CATALOG_ID

attribute

-->Then ask your portal consultant to create an iview for prescreening and assign this iview to Strategic Purchaser who

will be carrying out prescreening.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil your help invaluable!

I shall see what the next error is when the iview gets created!

Answers (0)