cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change confirmation text in Web Travel expenses?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to change a text in the web Travel portal in the wd component FITE_VC_REVIEW. This is a Confirmation of policy/business purpose which says u201Chereby declare that the aforementioned expenses originated solely in connection with business purposesu2026u2026..u201D

I need to change this wording. But couldnu2019t find how to change it. This field is filled from the component controllers context(REVIEW_VIEW.UIPROPERTIES.SUBMITCONFIRMATIONINFOTEXT).

When I debugged I found that the value is available in the IMPL_DATA_TAB parameter of the class CL_WDR_CFG_COMP_SHDATA.

It is not available in text elements.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Best regards,

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I presume you have checked all steps from this note?

1571877 - Modifying iview details within content administration ESS/Portal

0 Kudos

Actually, I did a further check on this and think you are correct that there is no way to change this via the text elements.

After a little more research, I believe its only possible with an implicit enhancement here by adding before the endmethod statement of the mehtod CONFIGURESAVESTATUS of the component controller of view fite_vc_review. coding example

for the enhancement:

elem_generaldata->set_attribute(

exporting

name = `SETTL_STATUS`

value = cl_fitv_constants=>gc_settled_status_requested ).

and customising it at this point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

In the last message you have mentioned about the customizing. The implicit enhancement is already in place and i now need to change the text. Exactly where should i do the customizing.

Thanks and best regards,

Prasanna V