cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 361014 - Meaning of message M7352 (Interco STO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

While MIGO GR (101) reference to the Purchase Order (# NB - Intercompany STO), system prompts warning message as M7 352 Delivery document flow". Subsequently the GR document (101-doc) is not updated in the D/O doc flow.

Note 361014

(As of Note 358454, the system tries to find the delivery using an index on table VBFA. Before Note 358454, the cancellation must be posted via Transaction MB0A/MIGO with reference to the delivery).

Appreciated if any one experienced this issue and fixed.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is common issue while doing goods receipt against PO and a subsequent document exist for the PO (i.e delivery).

Resolution : Try MIGO_GR tcode and select R05 Outbound delivery then put in your delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabha

Thanks for responce.

Having constraint with user community to change the process for GR ref to Outbound Delivery just only for this STO. As for all other P.O types the GR is done ref to P.O. In addition, the reciving store person hit with Authorization error " to have the shipping plant- shipping point" and resulted short dump.

It is known fact that STO delivery's prceeding document is a P.O. Since the NLCC Delivery is created with refer to the STO purchase order I wonder why the system can't link the D.O to its precceeding document of the STO ? If not system should behave like recieving for a normal P.O (where in dont look for the preceding doc).

Appreciated any responce towards FIX.

regards

Raj

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS, there are several notes explaining the SAP design around document flow and this error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned that it is showing only warning message, then you can proceed i think.

Because as per the doc flow after the PO, Inbound delivery created by the vendor.

So, if you take the PO for reference then the Inbound delivery will not updated & there is no meaning to create a Inbound delivery by the vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabha

No inbound delivery involved/required.

Infact for other comp codes using the one step STO (mvt: 645) no M7352 warning message and GR document perfectly updates the delivery document flow.

But only this 2 step STO (mvt: 643) using companies experiencing the M7352 issue. Both forward/Return GR/GI documents not get updated.

Since the document flow is get breaked, and also help desk get frequently informed for this issue looking for a perm fix.

I wonder if the warning message turn-off should there be any impact for other process. It should be last choice.

Regards

Raj

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has not developed any such solution,

it is you who can decide if you want the GR in the document flow or not.

if you want, then you have to change the process to reference the outbound delivery. In that case you should turn the warning message into an error message so that all your receipts to a STO are created this way.

if you dont need this info in the document flow, then you can proceed with referencing the PO and turning the message off.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Comibined SAP notes under one SAP note 100002. Please explore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen.L & Karthik

thanks for responce.

I have reviewed all the M7352 notes almost it is backdated somewhere 2000-01. Not found any recent towards firm fix.

Mostly suggest to change process the GR ref to Outbound delivery. Which I dont want to do that. Still want GR ref to STO.

Please share if there is any specific notes point to the fix.

I am in ECC 6.00

thanks a lot.