Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Item in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

I have one requirement in sales order .

Lets take i have one material say M-10 which is not for sale .

when i entered the material(M-10) in sale order and hit the enter button it should display the message that

" this material is not for sale ..", . how to do this ..?

any one help me doing this ..

Thanks ,

srikanth .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

M-10 which is not for sale .

Don't Extend the material to Sale view in the material master or don't create a M-10 material with Sale views in material master

at the time of sale order if you enter the material system will show the error message

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

if i dont want come that material into sales view while creating the material,how should i create the material in mm01 .. and what are the tabs i should leave ...

thanks .

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't select the View " Sales: Sales Org. Data 1 , Sales: Sales Org. Data 2, Sales: General/Plant Data "

regards,

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

For that above whatever Prasanna said will work,areles you can try like this in material master MM01 r MM02 in sales org 1 tab u can find X-distr.chain status here u can select one reasion and valid from date,if you select this while creating the sale order system throw's an error according to your selection message.

You can define your own reasion's through SPRO-Logistcs general-Material master-settings for key fields-data relevent to sales and distribution-define sales statuses.Thanks

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you prassana .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Give material description actual material name and in brackets not for sale ,then once you enter the material in sale order line item automatically the description will come according to that you can work.