Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change "Customer Data" tab name to some other text in PR(ME52N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!,

I have used Enhancement MEREQ001 for adding a field in Customer data TAB at item level in Purchase Requisition(ME51N/ ME52N/ ME53N). Every Thing is working Fine.

Now my requirement is to change the name of the TAB i.e from CUSTOMER DATA to some text say...."SUBCON DATA". Through USER EXIT we can't as I did lots of R&D. Please let me know how we can change the name?.

If we are to modify in standard program , then please suggest the program name where by implicit enhancement we can change.

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Hi mithilesh,

we can do it. but it may need access key. Find out the screen number and program name.

Go to se51 and input the program name and screen number then select Layout ->display.

click on that tab, move change mode then give the text what do you want.

Give Points if useful.

Regards,

Jogesh.Mutyala

0 Kudos

Thanks for your Reply.

Done. No need to have Access Key . it is done by USER-EXIT only.

0 Kudos

Hi May I know how it was done. I have a similar requirement. I need to change the tab name "Customer Data" to a different one.

0 Kudos

Hi

In the program of userexit (SAPLXM06) you have to create the text symbol 101: it'll be used as label for the tabstrip with customer data.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi it is very Simple.

Go to program SAPLXM02 and create text element 101. Give your desired name for customer tab in text element and save and Activate.This program is for Purchase Requisition only......suggested program (SAPLXM06) is for Purchase Order.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithilesh,

As Max suggested (SAPLXM06) you have to create the text symbol 101. This will work. In the previous same thread like using by badi by some one.

Regards,

Madhu.