cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make user/curson back & forth between the subforms of form?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am developing a adobe interactive form (webdynpro ABAP) with 4 sections/blocks to represent each sub form. I have 4 sub forms, say my_sub_form_1..... my_sub_form_2.......... my_sub_form_3........ my_sub_form_4, say, here user is family_head

My requirement is; I need to put a BUTTON_1 (button caption is "GO_TO_my_sub_form_4" its for adding family members) on the my_sub_form_2 (it represents Family_head_details), when user clicks this button, then i the user (cursor) has to go to my_sub_form_4 so that user will enter some data there.

In the same way, I need to put a BUTTON_2 (button caption is "GO_BACK_TO_my_sub_form_2") on the my_sub_form_4(it represents Family_member_details), when user clicks this button, then i the user (cursor) has to go to my_sub_form_2 back.

So, say, there are 4 family members in the family, so, user will click the BUTTON_1..... 4 times and adds 4 people details each time, finally, submits the form.

Pls. let me know in Java Script,

1) How can i take the user/cursor from 2nd section to 4th section on clicking of the button_1?

2) How can i get back to the original section/sub form (section_2)?

3) Do i need to create the INSTANCES each time for the section_4 (family_member_section)?

4) How can i manage the adding each time data of a family member, here its 4 members?

5) Say, after adding the 1st member, pls. let me kmow where the 1st member data will be stored? then 2nd member? like so....

May be in other case, there are 2 family members, in other case 10 members, its dynamic

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that you have 163 (10 unresolved) questions but 0 points. If you want others to help, you should show some good will and attempt to help others.

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Agreed. I am a very very beginner in Adobe, WebDynPro, Java Script.

Thank you,