cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug the APO site CIF enhanced coding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert

We implemented the PDS CIF BADI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE in APO site, but can not get the right result as before. We want to debug the enhanced coding in APO site when we transport the PDS from ECC.

We have set the user setting in ECC to debug for the certain user, and set break point in the APO enhanced coding. When we transfer the PDS we can see the outbound queque, and click the debug button can go into the APO debug screen. But we can not go into the enhanced coding and break point we had set. We also try to set the debug user setting in APO site, but we can not get inbound queque in APO site when we transfer the PDS from ECC.

What we should do to debug our enhancement code in APO?

Thanks

Hailiang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hailiang,

By your description it looks like, you are using outbound queues in your system (by default queues are set as Outbound), if you want queue to come in Inbound of APO then you need to go to /sapapo/c2 (Assigning Logical System and Queue Type) and change your queue type to "Inbound".

I am guessing all the other CIF set up is already complete for example BSG, scheduler (I/B and O/B) etc.

If the integration between APO and ECC is not yet complete then you can use

"http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/13/747b3704716066e10000009b38f889/content.htm"

Try changing the queue type to I/B in APO and retransfer the data

I think you already mentioned that you have changed the CFC2 setting in ECC for a particular ID to go in debugging.

I hope this information may help.

Please let me know in case if this does not help.

Regards,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam

Thanks for your information. I check our setting in /SAPAPO/C2, it is inbound already. We can go into the debugging screen in APO with the system interface user name, the coding we can see there looks like just the CIF processing techniacal coding. But can not go into the PDS CIF BADI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE implementation code. And the standard transafer is working properly, but just the enhancment is not working.

Best Regards

Hailiang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hailiang,

I am not an expert with BADI implementation, but I remember few years back we had to run some program in order to activate some enhancements, that was on ECC side. I ran RSMODACT to activate some enhancement on CIF user exit.

What I am trying to suggest is---> check if you need to run something to activate this code.

Just a suggestion, may not be helpful :-).

Regards,

Anupam

Edited by: Anupam Sengar on Aug 12, 2011 10:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam

Finally, we solved this. The problem is the system process CIF in APO from ECC with a CIF service user ID, not the user ID who trigger the transportation. Then we have to set the break point in the coding under the CIF user ID in APO, and the CIF user ID have to be set as user type 'dialog' in APO with TC SU01. Then we can debug the enhancement.

Best Regards

Hailiang