Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to locations while Sales delivery

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to find ship to locations of a customer?

Suppose I have done delivery to on customer, now if customer have different ship to locations, then how could ifind out that ship to locations?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If customer having more ship to party then you can create ship to and assign in customer master,

Then at the time of order creation system will pop up and ask to select ship to party.

Kapil

0 Kudos

Hello,

The solution suggested by Kapil is the most used.

But, If in your business process you have changed your customer address in the sales order, then SAP did not change the customer master data address. The SAP generated a new address record (table ADRC) and then it stored the new table key (ADRNR) in the partner's table (VBPA).

So, if this is your case, you have to find out your customer's sales orders and check the address for each and every sales order.

I don't know a standard report where you could have this information easily.

BTW, When you don't change the address in the sales order, the address key number(ADRNR) stored in the table VBPA is the same one stored in the table KNA1.

Best Regards,

Rafael

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Is there a std report in SAP where I can see all partner functions of customer?

I know that we can go XD03 and see partner functions of a single customer.

But can i have a report where it pulls all customers and their partners?

please advice.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

The report VC/2 lists this information, but I don't know if it will be usefull for you because this is not an specifif report for list partners.

Regards,

Rafael