cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial invoice not creating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

It's very critical issue because i created third party export sales order and delivery and excise created with reference of performa invoice. Now what is happening when creating commercial invoice then not processing if i do double click then showing error Document 5240000083 does not contain any items with open quantities

Waiting for ur responses soon

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check your proforma invoice - whether by mistake - the document category is changed to 'm'.

and check the item category also which is copied from your delivery to billing. whether the relevant item category is maintained or not.

Regards.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am late to give reply.

Actually i checked all steps that is suggested by all of you but it was still showing same error then i created Debit memo and debit to customer.

It is emporary resolved but could not find exact error.

Thanks to all

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let us know the document no. 5240000083 is your delivery no. or order no.?

As per standard SAP in case of third party sale delivery is done by Vendor, and so there will not be any delivery. Invoice is created with reference to Sales Order.

So pl. provide more details.

Regards,

Amitesh anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTFF and create Copy controls to proforma invoice and commercial invoice and try to create commercial invoice with respect to proforma invoice, hope your problem will solve with this

Thanks

seshu

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls follow as suggested by Mr. KANWAR. It will resolved ur issue.

Regards,

Ajit

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai vashundhara,

Check Delivery to Invoice copy control

VTFL

And check the Billing type

VOFA

SD document categ. M Invoice

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested in the earlier thread check the document flow and check an invoiced has already been created and also check if there is any control preventing the invoice from being created in the third party process,i.e. check if there is any configuration control.

And we can create as many proforma as we wish as they have no commercial impact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Thanks for replying. i checked document flow, no invoice were generated. i handled on other way by creating debit memo as like commercial invoice. but by standard process it is still showing same error.

Closed the issue.

Thanks for quick responds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to kindly check if the proforma invoice that you had created was in complete status. If not then go to VF02, enter billing document number(i.e. proforma invoice no.) then go to the menu and select billing document , Complete.

Now try to create the commercial invoice.

Regards,

Kanwar_DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the document flow of the Delivery to check if any Billing document exist.

Is this the first Proforma Invoice created after configuring this process?

With Regards,

Karthik