cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD + CRM training & certifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am new to this forum & i am interested in getting through SAP SD and SAP CRM certifications, i am a little confused about the timeline for the courses, i will break my doubts into points:

1) Is SAP SD training/certification necessary in order to go through CRM training?

2) What kind of functional experience is necessary for both the certifications? How does inside sales profile (with exposure to CRM system) stand as far as domain experience is concerned?

3) Should i go for Back to back training's of SD & CRM or should i work in SD profile for some time & then opt for CRM? How will the back to back training affect, both positively as well as negatively?

4) Also, instead of SDCRM, will SDMM or SD+PP certification path be better? (i only have sales & marketing exp, no MM or PP exp)

5) I noticed that CRM course is Instructor based & it is for 15 days, other functional courses such as SD,MM,FI etc are 25 days, what might be the difference?

6) The CRM course is quite expensive, INR 3,30,000 ($7000+), is it worth to invest in an authorized CRM program?

7) Apart from the authorized training programs, where else can i get additional knowledge on SD & CRM? Also, i believe that its difficult to know all the business processes in your respective domain, how can i enhance my knowledge on this?

😎 What is the difference between CRM 7 & CRM 2007 certifications?

i know i have asked a lot of questions under one post, but i would really appreciate advice on these questions

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Sunit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sunit,

Hi! All very good questions! I suggest you contact your local SAP Education representative - https://training.sap.com

Best regards,

Richard