cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System call failed. (Exception HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))

Former Member
0 Kudos

When my adon SAP 881 is showing a message to the user. If the user is waiting too long to press ok, the addon crashes with this message. Any idea ?

System call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know it's an old thread but I found a solution to this that has worked for me.

1. Open Registry Edit using REGEDIT.EXE.

2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SOFTWARE --> MICROSOFT--> WINDOWS NT --> CURRENT VERSION --> WINDOWS

3. Change USERPostMessageLimit to 400000 (usually from 10000 or 18000)

Let me know if it works for you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked for me, thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can create your own thread for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already created own thread for this, but the problem is the same when the window screen waiting for over around 3 minutes.

How can it be solved? Any sample for the solution?

Regards,

On

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Issue you are facing is related to the building of Add-on ,As you have to build it on 32 bit or 64 bit..If you are building on 32bit and running on 64 bit .it thorws an HRResult Error..For this Issue Make it has X86 so that it works on both the OS..

Regards,

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This issue happens the "System call failed. (Exception HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))" when you call an object which is not implemented in API UI or DI API.

Is there any more error messages? (something like Unable to cast COM object of type .....)

You may check this thread for a solution:

Regards

János

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to all for the great information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is usual.

The problem is that the event that the AddOn is processing takes too long to complete, and so SAP B1 "timeouts".

It happens about after 1-3 minutes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solutions for solving this problem?

Regards,

ON