cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program "RDDEXECL", which was started in the background, was terminated abn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the above error while applying SP basis 13 in import phase (AUTO_MOD_SPAU).

When checked with the import log it shows up "Program terminated (job: RDDEXECL, no.: 05373100)".

Tried Scheduling the background job RDDEXECL in SM36 it give up an error "Program RDDEXCEL is invalid or does not exist" and checked the same in SE38 it show "Program RDDEXECL does not exist"

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

This is a strange situation as I understand the RDDEXECL program is there as part of SAP_BASIS since 45A/45B.

So ideally it should exist in the system. Was there any change made to the system?

Could recommend you to transport the program from another system at SP same level.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was database was not recovered properly after the system copy is done

Amitjaiswal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please check whether the rddexecl doe exist in your other system as well or not with same support package level .

If yes then you can try to move the rddexecl from that system to affected system as a work around for now .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks the issue has been resolved . There is any issue in the database few datafile are left still in the recover mode after the system copy is done. So to recover the database once again. This resolved my issue

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the job log from SM37 and check if there is an abap dump corresponding to this job failure ... It should point you the reason of job failure and phase error

Thanks