Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery without refrence to a PO

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I create a notification and move the material to block stock and create a return delivery by using action box with out refrence to any PO or any material documnet number

Now in MD04 i can see this qty as return

What is the next transaction step to send material to vendor

Faisal

Edited by: Muhamed Faisal on Aug 11, 2011 8:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Luke has mentioned it correctly! Return delivery is created either with reference to original PO or it creates 1 PO of return type in case of without reference to original PO.

The only step left after this is posting goods issue against this return PO. You can use VL02N transaction code for this. This will perform 122 in background.

Regards,

AR

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

1.I am not able to do the Transaction VL02N . The system showing error message that Delivery not exist

But i can do the same in MIGO.. and it is disappearing from MDO4

So pls tell me this is the correct process or not?

2,After creating a return delivery or return PO from the system what are the paper i can print out from the system to store guys to arrange the material for physical return

Pls tell me the T code also for the same

Faisal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you created a return delivery with reference to original PO, the original PO's item would be updated with open quantity.

Therefore a vendor will deliver again the material for original PO and you will post GR again. > This is best way.

If you created a return delivery without reference, a new return PO was created.

Therefore you will post GR (stock decrease) for new return PO and run MRP again then create new PO.

Regards

Luke