cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update termination of invoice after configuring new output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have configured new invoice output type. While testing, i could see the new output in the invoice.

After saving the invoice, its going for update termination. When i checked in SM13, I got the below info.

"TD 427: Element ITEM_LINE_ROLLED_PRODUCTS window MAIN is not defined for form ZSD_PM_RVINVOI02".

Could you please let me under what conditions, output type can cause the update termination and what needs to be done.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hari Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your technical person to check the form.There might be a chance to maintain the element in the program and forgot in the form.

Regards,

Venkat.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in tcode V/40 if you are using a SAPscript form. Surely in VV31 you are using the option 4 (inmediatly). Check with your ABAPer if in your SAPscript form ZSD_PM_RVINVOI02 (tcode SE71) you must have in the MAIN window a text element (in text editor /E) called ITEM_LINE_ROLLED_PRODUCTS (ie: /E ITEM_LINE_ROLLED_PRODUCTS). This is because you have a function module called WRITE_FORM that call this element and how it doesn't find it return this error.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo