cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Auto Prescreening Suppliers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have requirement to create suppliers automatically in SRM once after supplier registration is done in ROS.

As per standard Supplier prescreening can be done manually to the newly registered suppliers, in my case automatic supplier prescreening is expected to be done by the system instead of the manual operations.

I see that supplier creation in SRM for registered suppliers happens through OPI, as OPI is in place, I want expert advice whether this can be achieved, if so any clues.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Yaseen M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaseen,

This is certainly not supported in standard as all registered suppliers cannot or rather should not be accepted. Can you share what is the business need in doing so?

However for achieving your requirement, what you could do is to observe which field changes when you accept the supplier via OPI (Most probably it's the supplier status which changes from 'NEW' to 'ACCEPTED'.) So may be you can write a code to force this change as soon as vendor registers.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the response.

As you said if I change the supplier status to Accepted, will it create the supplier in SRM from ROS?

What I am looking at is, the functionality of supplier screening done manually in SRM via OPI to access ROS supplier, I want to automate, so once the suppliers are registered, they would be accepted status, now once accepted, I need to automatically transfer them to SRM.

Thanks,

YaseeN M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Transferring to SRM automatically is not possible since you cannot automate the OPI interface. It is a 2 step manual process to be carried out by the SRM purchaser. Atmost you can have the status of suppliers changed from new-->accepted

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaseen,

Probably you would have to see how the replication is hapenning through OPI by debugigng this and use the same logic in a custom interface/program to achieve this.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

How are you? Thank you for the helpful answer.

Warm Regards,

Yaseen M