cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One error when create SC in PDP scenaio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,my Expert :

I work in SRM 7.0 and sp10 Classic scenario .

The PR is created in ECC system with the Acct Assigment Cat.-A ,and then approved .I run the program -BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.There in one Error message in SMq1:Application aborted due to serious problems.And then I check in the SRM system in SLG1 :Purchasing group for follow-on document missing ;Purchasing organization for follow-on document missing.I dug the grogram ,and find the according Purchasing organization and the purching group .

But ,If I create the PR with out the Acct Assigment Cat in the same material ,it will be fine .

So ,I am confused about it .I have do the configration about the account assignment in SRM system according to ECC.

Bestregards!

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Alex this is a standard behavior in Classic scenario in PDP scenario.

Assign a dummy account assignment to the PR before you transfer by BADI to SRM and strip the account assignment while creating a PO by BADI .

Here you bring the pr-sc for just vendor assignment.

search last of threads discussed on this issue.

In PDP -Extended classic - it works as you expected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Muthu:

Thanks for your quick reply .

I active the "extended classic scenario ".and then I create one Pr ,and transfer it .I get the error message in SMQ1 :connection closed (no data),status:CPICERR

So I am confused about it .

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Muthu :

you are right, I active the "extended classic " .the Pr ia transfered to SRM system

thanks a lot !

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Muthu :

you are right, I active the "extended classic " .the Pr ia transfered to SRM system

thanks a lot !

Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I have implemented PDP scenario in classic scenario without facing the hiccups you mentioned. Have you created a local purch org and local purch grp in SRM org structure? Have you defined entry channel and given its responsibility to local purch grp?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Nikhil

Thanks for your reply .

I did not use the Local purchasing org ,but the backend .

I transfer the mornal PR ,it will be fine .But the PR with the account assignment ,there is the error message above .

Alex