Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to differentiate SRM 5 carts & SRM 7 carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am in to SRM 7 .0 upgrade , i need to know few things

1. how to differientiate between shopping cart which created in SRM 5 & SRM 7 ( other than comparing the dates ) .

2. in SRM 7 i have writen a logic to get the APPROVER NAME , but the same logic not working for the SRM 5 carts . how to get the approver name for SRM 5 ( old ) carts .

please guide me on the same .

Regards

Chinnaiya P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first question, please check table CRMD_ORDERADM_H field CRM_RELEASE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want differentiate the shopping cart between 5 Vs 7 other than date comparison, please go with Shopping cart numbers i.e. fix the shopping number which has been created so far in SRM 5.0 and then proceed for SRM 7.0

With regard to finding out the approver name if the following conditions are met :

01.Through FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL in the header where you will get the changed by value who is the Manager / approver when the user does not have the change option of shopping cart.

Or

Pick the work item and find the agent from the container by using GUID.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnaya,

What was the logic you developed to get approver name in SRM 7.0 ?

Please try with the following to get the approver name

Use SWIWIOBJCT table and provide shopping cart value so that you can get the work item.

Check for dialog user (W) as WI type where you will get WI agent who is your approver for the shoppign cart.

Or, If you know the Taxk Id then also you can get the approver name by using this table.

I hope the above information is useful to you.

Thanks

Rajesh K