cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal activity plan cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a project added WBS/network and then an internal activity. There in the internal activity I have assigned a workcenter and added some woking hour required for the job. I checked the work center which is OK (formula and price through KP26). Now while I calculate cost it gives no error but actually when I try to see planned cost for this activity there is nothing.

Interesting thing is while I confirmed the activity the system calculates actual cost and it is ok. I checked network profile etc. seems to be fine. Can anybody tell me what is the problem. While searching this forum I found similar problem was recorded but the question was unanswered. I asked the CO person to check the costing variants that was assigned through network profile and those are OK as per CO consultant.

I would much appreciate if anybody can give me a clue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the problem was in the worcentre formula, all the answers helped me to think in the right direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPUV check whether Plan Cost Calc is set to "Determine Plan Costs".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul and NAG,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked OPUV.

Plan cost calc. field is: 'determine plan cost'

costing variants are also assigned to it.

But what I found just now is that in OPSC control indicator planning was not checked, after I checked it and run the costing again I get an error log "no cost can be determined for internal activity labour 2000'

Then I checked KP 26, the costs seems fine though.

Could you add some light?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link...

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to you all for helping me, but I resolved the problem, the formula in the workcenter was faulty

Regards

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in opuv check the plan cost calc. in opsu check the control key cost indicator and check costing variant assigned to network

types.

regards,