cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing pending commitments on Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where a Service PR is created on Service Activity with single line item having 1 quantity. In Service Sheet there are 2 line items, having quantities 2 and 3 respectively.

We have adopted one line item with quantity 2 in PO and processed it to Service Entry Sheet & Invoice.

Now, the problem is that second line item of service sheet with Quantity 3 has marked the commitment & consumed budget. This line item is not required now, so it should be closed & budged should be released accordingly.

I could not find such option in PR to close a line items at Service Sheet level. Is there any other solution to close this PR and release its commitment & budget accordingly ?

Your response is appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Murtaza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the PO, go the "Service" tab of the Item detail section and try to delete the unwanted service line item.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

This problem is with PR not PO, System does not allow to delete these items.

Regards,

Murtaza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in case of services, once the PR is converted into PO, then the PR commitment will not open again if you delete the PO service line as suggested by Sreekanth. ( It will not appear in CJI5 ).

Please delete the unwanted service PO line and and PR --> under Quantity/date , tick the indicator "closed". This indicator is only to indicate that the PR is closed and no further PO is required.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri