Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status for project documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Just wanted to check u2026

If there are 10 status for project documentation defined in the system out of which only 5 are applicable for my project and hence I want to hide( not just make it gray u2013 I know this I can manage using restriction @ S_IWB_ATTR )..

How and where I can configure this only for my project and not for entire system ? .

Cheers

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question Answered !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all ...

Now I got an idea about how to proceed . Thanks again

Cheers

Aditya

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Simply create a documentation type and assign a status schema to it with required set of status values in the schema

moreover if you make the Check on Global Indicator in the Project Documentation Template where you assign schema to your documentation type their if do the Check it is available to all but if you dont make the check it is available for your project only so

you have to assign it after creating from Unused Documentation types to your project documentation type library

so steps will be

create a documentation status schema via spro

goto project in solar_project_admin and here create the doc type

assign the doc type with new status schema .......also dont make the check for global

save and return to project screen and here assign the doc type from unused zone to your available proj doc types

Hope it solves

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Aug 13, 2011 6:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

did you already checked the following?

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/Transaction+SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN

session TABS

°Project Standards:

-Documentation Types

further on http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp26/helpdata/en/da/dedd3aeedb7445e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

The statuses are driven by the status schema assigned to the document type. I don't think you can manipulate it so 1 document type has a different status schema based on the project. I think you'll beed to create a new document type with a new status schema.