Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reorganizing SD/FI documents for credit management

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

we are in production already more than year but just now we will transport the settings of the credit managment.

As there is many SD documents already do you advise me to execute any program to reorganize everything?

What is your approach in this situation?

Thanks and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to Snote:377165 Update open credit values for credit management.

Refer report RVKRED77

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luis,

I suggest you better go for the reorganisation of data (F.28) after creating the credit master records in FD32.

When you go to the tran code F.28 click on the info button next to execute button and you will get a detail of circumstances when SAP recommends to reorganising the data. I feel if you want to consider the doc already created in the credit management then you have to reorganise the data.

You can go for a test run first

Regards

Suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that you need to run F.28 when there is changes to organizational data in existing Credit mgt configuartion then only u need to run this

General changes that affect SD and FI:

Settings that change the determination of the credit control area: Assignment from company code, entry in customer master data, entry in sales area data, user exit.

Currency of credit control area.

Assignment of customers to credit accounts.

Risk class in master data of credit account (transaction FD32). Caution: If nothing was changed except for the risk class, you can use RFDKLI20 but it is excessive in this case. If only the risk class was changed it is sufficient to run RVKRED09.

And your is just fresh configuration why run this F.28 ??????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You had just going to transport fresh configuration for credit management, if you configured properly and tested it thoroughly in TEST client then no need to run any special program.

Go ahead confidently.

Kapil