Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object key for Q-info record

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating a DIR for Q-info record, and now our requirement is to input the document number and retrieve the Q-info record. Q-info record is a combination of Material, Revision level, Vendor and Plant. When i checked in DRAD table I am able to retrive the object key by giving document number but the problem is the object key is not giving full details say for example if my q-info record contains Material:R4333064, Rev.lvl:A, Vendor:7000000, Plant:2002 the object key in DRAD has this value R4333064 000026 I can see only the material number but not other info like vendor or plant details. I had checked this BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAIL2 but this BAPI also returns the same value from DRAD table. I can get the details like equipment master or Sales order item, but not the Q-info record. So, can you please tell me how can i retrive the compelete Q-info record using the object key from DRAD table or directly using document number.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

as you have also raised a support message in component CA-DMS and provided me sample data for the BAPI. I analyzed now the BAPI behavior and the relevant data in table DRAD and based on my test results I can only inform you that the BAPI is working correctly. The BAPI can only read out the object link data from table DRAD and here the following entry exists for the document:

DOKOB QINF

OBZAE 0

OBJKY F1616114 000003

Therefore the same object key is present in the BAPI return table OBJECTLINKS:

OBJECTTYPE QINF

OBJECTKEY F1616114 000003

By checking the opposite table QINF in transaction SE16 I could see that this value is a combination of fields MATNR and ZAEHL:

MATNR ZAEHL

F1616114 000003

So regarding the BAPI I can only confirm that the behavior is as designed. If you need to read out also the plant and vendor you have to create an individual report which first reads out the object key from table DRAD and then checks in table QINF with this split up object key value to get the further information.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)