cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition based records sent to proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My interface is a File(FCC)-Proxy in PI7.0. I get 100s of records from the source and there are fields ID and LOC.

Fields which has ID=2 and LOC=US or UK, only those particular records should be sent to the proxy. Please help.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

You would need to handle this in mapping. Map your root node using mapping node function createIf and use the conditions as required. This will ensure that the data is transferred to target only when the conditions are matched.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the solution, it works.

We have 2 interfaces (FCC-proxy) for which source is a single file.

1st interface sends the full file with n headers and n-items. For the 2nd interface only header info should be sent to another proxy.

Can this be done with multi-mapping? I'm using 7.0 and when i try to put the condition in interface determination, the structure in XPath is not being displayed. How do we add the swcv to get the structure over here? Pls help.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what I understand of your requirement, your receiver is fixed but all records of the file would not be transferred to the receiver proxy structure.

You need to handle this in your message mapping. Use the boolean IfWithoutElse function along with EqualS under text functions to get the desired result.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chaitanya,

"Condition based records sent to proxy"

Based on condition you sent records, in interface determination we have condition option there you define the condition .Based on payloda values we send it.

1) left operand : ID = Right operand : 2

2) Left Oreand :LOC = Right Operand : US OR(Insert Group We select Operation OR)

Left Oreand :LOC = Right Operand : UK

regards,

ganesh.n

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Conditional receiver determination

Put condition based on ID and LOC

And two condition with AND

1)ID=2

AND operator

2)LOC=US