cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Catalog links on SRM 7.01 with Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I access the portal under SRM 7.01 (EHP1), when i click on a catalog link the process goes into permanent wait, and catalogs are not accessed, therefore a dead link. When I use the old SRM 5.0 which used (IAC), Internet Application Component, it works fine.

I am missing something in the webdynpro setup that is blocking the catalogs links.

SRM 7.0 WD generates a link to external catalogs for which the HREF is set to u201Cjavascript:void(0)u201D . This looks like a problem in the SRM WD. Under the old SRM 5.0 shopping cart found at /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02 works as expected, but the new SRM 7.0 WD found at /sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_gaf is not working. In SRM 5.0 we used the (IAC) Internet application component, but under SRM 7.01 we are using Webdynpro. I think we may need to activate additional services under transaction SICF, however, I have not see any documentation on services that should be active in order to support catalogs.

Thanks

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Did you try and add the following parameters to the involved catalogs:

BYPASS_INB_HANDLER	X	Fixed Value
BYPASS_OUTB_HANDLER	X	Fixed Value

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved the issue by giving everyone group access to

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.common.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.common.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.common.lpd_start_url

per to instructions in note #1260119. However, this did not resolve the

problem. We found that we needed to give everyone access to

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.common.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.common.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.common.erp_common

instead.

Answers (0)