cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund assigning to WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any body tell me that in Cj20n transaction is there is any field called "FUND", because here the PS & FM modules are integrated & the budget is checking from the Funds management.

In the Funds Management the budget will be in the combination of the Fund/fundcenter/commitment item/Funded program.

In the derivation rule the we can check to pick the corresponding funded program. But by default it is picking the fund as "GD01".

But funds are available in different funds like "GD02 , GD03, GD04 & so on.." for different WBS elements.

At the time of cost planning i had changed the layout & panned against the Fund,cost element & WBS combination in CJR2.

So can any one tell can i assign the Fund to the WBS so that it can pick that fund.

Awaiting for earliest reply.

Thanks & regards

Raman T S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure about WBSE but for network activity in assignment tab a field for Fund Center will be visible once IS-PS is active. Normally Fund Centers are identified through derivation rule. I do not think it is possible to change manually each time. You need to keep the numbering logic same as for WBSE and Fund center so it will be easy to derive fund center. May be you can try some user exit for manual edition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.. I got the solution. I created the Z-table, in which the fields are WBS & Fund, the user have to enter the fund related to the WBS element. Then in the derivation rule in FM i had written an enhancement from which it will check the Fund against WBS & pass it to the Fund field in the Funds Management. If nothing is maintained in the Z-table then it will pick the default fund as GD01.

@ Abdul

Can u tell me what is IS-PS & how it is useful.

Thanks & Regards

Raman T S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any such field called as "Fund" in WBS.