Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog image

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi y all SRM gurus:

Need a bit of an help...

How can i upload an image (i've crated the MIME, so i wan't to upload the URL) to my catalog?

I'm using CSV1.0, and afaik is not possible to upload the URL as a columm of the file...

So is there another option that is not using CSV2.0?

Thank y so much,

BR

Marisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

The catalog in which you want to include images must contain the ATTACHMENT characteristic.

Add a characteristic Attachment in the Catalog Schema and then into Catalog items list.

The information required to display an image is contained in the complex characteristic ATTACHMENT(for example as /CCM/ATTACHMENT).

which consists of the characteristics /CCM/DESCRIPTION and /CCM/URL.

you will get this info from the uploaded mime objects and add this info to catalog items .

Try this out it will certainly helps you with CSV1.0 also.

with regards,

mahesh madasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mahesh, my problem is that i'm not being abble to fill the ATTACHMENT characteristic, i.e., when i'm creating my file, if i create a columm for /CCM/DESCRIPTION and another for /CCM/URL and upload it, system creats thos 2 caracteriscs and does not fill in the caracteristic ATTACHMENT.

Help online telss me that it's not possible to up load carac ATTACHMENT derectly from a CSV1.0 file, so what other options do i have to upload images and still use CSV1.0?

Here is a copy of my schema:

SAP CATALOG CSV 1.0 < > PT-PT

200009 4 TRUE

Schema Carrefour Info Diameter Length Width Height Material

Category SupplierPartNumber Description Price Currency BaseUnit PriceUnit PriceUnitAmount ORDERUNIT Diameter Info

What else do we need to do?

Really need the help, 'cause untill now we were writting URL manually, but know we're about to go live, and really need to upload many images.

Thanks very much.

BR

Marisa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Marisa,

Is there any reason for sticking the CSV1.0 ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masayuki,

In fact there is no special reason to stick to CSV1.0... it's my first time with SRM and when i started only had a sample of CSV1.0, so i sticked to it... we're having so much problems with SRM that there has been no time to study CSV2.0 (for example)!

What do y suggest?

BR

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Is possible for y to send me an exemple of a CSV2.0 file that y've used?

As CSV1.0 is giving so much problems i'm thinking of changing file format, can y help me on this one?

Thks a lot!

BR,

Marisa

marisasilva77@hotmail.com

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Marisa,

SAP CATALOG CSV 2.0 <;>

Defaults;EN

Model

Catalog;Test;;Test Catalog Schema;test;Test Schema

Category;Test;;;Test Category

Content

Item Valuation;Category ID;/CCM/PICTURE#/CCM/URL;/CCM/PICTURE#/CCM/MIME_TYPE;/CCM/PRODUCT_GROUP;/CCM/PRODUCT_ID;/CCM/SHORT_DESCRIPTION;/CCM/LONG_DESCRIPTION;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY#/CCM/QUANTITY_VALUE;/CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY#/CCM/UNIT_CODE;/CCM/LEAD_TIME;/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/CURRENCY_CODE;/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/AMOUNT;/CCM/CONTRACT_ID;/CCM/CONTRACT_ITEM_ID

1000;Test;test.jpg;JPG; ; ;Test product;Long description;1;EA;1;USD;100; ;

If there is no /CCM/PICTURE please check the note 878316.

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Marisa,

What kind of error did you get? I don't have experience handling the CSV 1.0. Please cut&paste your sample contents.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

any ideias at all?

BR,

Marisa