cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Control with foreign currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is my scenario. Our requirement is to budget in transaction currency. I have a US company code project where I do the budget in GBP and all activity ( PO) are planned in GBP too.

My Tolerance setting is error at 100%. Settings in Budget profile is Budget in T.Curr.

I have a 1000 GBP budget and equivalent Obj.Curr. is 1500 USD based on my P rate. Means I should be able to plan 1000 GBP at my activity level ( external activity) . But system not allowing it. I am able to assign 1500 USD at NWA and Save.. not the 1000 GBP.

Anyone came across budget with T.Curr. and Availability control?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the budget profile, you have an option to do the availabilty check with respect to "Object Currency". Try this one and also check if you are using a different exchange rate type in the budget profile.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I do have check on the Obj.Curr. for AVAC in budget Profile aginst Overall Value. But remember I am budgeting in T.Curr. My exchange rate is P in my Budget profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of having the availability check in transaction currency. But as far as the cost assignmnet, you should be able to plan 1000 GBP. Check in OKEQ, for your version the value date setting for the fiscal year. Make sure it pointing to the correct date so hat system picks the latest appropriate rate while doing planning.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check all these settings before writing this message. FYI.. System picks up the correct P rate.

Still not allowing to plan 1000 GBP at activity even though I have 1000 GBP Budget in T.Curr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another thing I noticed that, The assigned Value ( a PR is generated from NWA) in M rate which is 1800 USD . So my budget is 1000 GBP ( 1,538.46 USD) and Assiged Value is 1800 USD. This is whatthe issue is.

Still looking it to

Answers (0)