cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price reference material as pricing field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found an issue with using price reference material (PMATN) as pricing field.

the problem is this field is not appearing in field catalogue at condition table creation screen, even though its appearing in common field catalogue.

please give your suggestion on how to display this field for condition table.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, as a Rag suggested I have added the field to KOMPAZ include, since this include is available in KOMP and KOMG I appeared in the field list in condition table creation.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This field is not present in KOMG structure (Allowed Fields for Condition Structures). You first need to add this field here to make it applicable to base yr pricing on.

Even if you manually add the field in SPRO in the field catalog, SAP issues a warnign message "Choose allowed name spaces".

So the field inclusion in KOMG is required to fulfil your requirements.

Regards

Siddharth Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This field is not present in KOMG structure (Allowed Fields for Condition Structures). You first need to add this field here to make it applicable to base yr pricing on.

Even if you manually add the field in SPRO in the field catalog, SAP issues a warnign message "Choose allowed name spaces".

So the field inclusion in KOMG is required to fulfil your requirements.

Regards

Siddharth Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth Sridhar

Can you please explain , how this field can be added to KOMG structure ?

Thanks/Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That'll be done by adding this field to structure KOMPAZ--this is an ABAP change.

Also, please ensure that the source of this field is coded in user exit: MV45AFZZ and RV60AFZZ.

Regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Hello,

As Rags told you the field PMAT is already available for use. This field is in the structure KOMP and not in the structure KOMG.

You can check it in the Field Catalogue for pricing. You are not required to implement abap code to use the field PMAT, not at all.

Regards,

Rafael

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes PMATN is already available..and you need to assign it like I already explained.

The previous post is just to explain how to add a new field to KOMG.

Regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

OK! So you can check out this thread. There is an step by step.

Maybe you just need to ADD a new record in the table T681F, where

KVEWE = A

KAPPL = V

KFDNA = PMATN

Regards,

Rafael

Edited by: Rafael Campiolo Luz on Aug 12, 2011 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

When you create the condition table..create it with MATNR and when assigning fields in access sequence assign PMATN.

Let us know if this works?

Regards,

Raghu.