Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create SCATT to Create and generate Role with Authorisation Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Guru's

Please advice ..How to generate Roles using SCAT sript.

I created scat script to create Role and add tcodes ..But not able to generate Profles using SUPC...

Is it possible to create Authorisation Data using scat scripts ....or we need to do it Manually

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't use CATT scripts to create roles and populate authorization data, since the organization values/authorization objects/ and field values differs from one to the other role.

However, you may use CATT scripts till creating the role, and adding the transaction codes, but every role should be maintained individually.

Hope this clarifies!

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

yes, we can not use CATT script to generate authorization data,

Did you try LSMW?

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created scat script to create Role and add tcodes ..But not able to generate Profles using SUPC...

What will happen to open authorization field? Who will maintain that? And what about standard populated data? They all are correct? Consider all this question I think this is not a real system and it is supposed to be a sand box. Well here if you are so lethargic to maintain values to individual role then SAP_ALL generally works fine.

Regards,

Arpan Paik