cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero PP/DS Fix Horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

When updating the fixing horizon on the ECC side (field MARC - FXHOR) the changes are sent to the APO side just if the horizon is changed to a value different from zero. If I change the fixed horizon to zero on the ECC side the change is not sent to the APO side and no queue error is shown on the CIF.

Do you know the possible reason for this behaviour?

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Olá Mauricio.

Please, check if note

734360 Planning time fence not getting transferred to APO.

helps you here. Usually, if there is no value maintained for the field on ECC, the change is not propagated to APO so that if it was manually maintained in APO side it will not be overwritten.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tiago,

Thanks for your help, I tested the mentioned exit EXIT_SAPLCMAT_001 in the SAP ECC side setting the value of the field CT_CIF_MATLOCX-FIXHZ to 'X' and unfortunetally the fixed horizon changed to zero in the ECC side is not changed on the APO side.

Any other idea?

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Edited by: MauFilho on Aug 10, 2011 8:49 PM

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

I am also unable to find any concrete answer for it.

Meanwhile, you can change PPDS horizon in APO using MASSD to get you going.

Will keep you posted on this.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer,

I've already done this to solve it for now but we are looking for a solution for daily changes.

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Edited by: MauFilho on Aug 12, 2011 3:58 PM

0 Kudos

Can you please try doing the same with BAdI SMOD_APOCF005 (if your SCM release is lower than SCM 5.1, do it in user exit APOCF005) on APO side? With a coding similar to this:

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <matlocx> TYPE LINE OF /SAPAPO/CIF_MATLOCX_TAB.

LOOP AT IT_MATLOCX ASSIGNING <matlocx>.

<matlocx>-FIXHZ = 'X'.

ENDLOOP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tiago,

Thanks for your help, I've implemented the BADI with the mentioned code and it is working fine.

BR

Mauricio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

If you do not enter any value for the PP/DS horizon or if you enter the duration '0', the system automatically uses the SNP production horizon as the PP/DS horizon.

Therefore, the PP/DS horizon is as long as the SNP production horizon.

This means the planning intervals for SNP and PP/DS are sequenced with no gaps or overlaps.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase