cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Server - Value Mapping and Auto Processing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Having issue with the Import Server processing an XML file.

Problem:

IS (import server) need to process an XML file placed in the ready folder. Corresponding XSD file and Port have been configured.

When the XML file is placed in the ready folder through PI, IS is processing it and sending it to Archive folder. But after validating the data through DM(Data Manager), unable to see either new / updated record. So the IS is considering the file processed as success and placing it into archive folders instead of Value Exception folder as the field values are not getting mapped.

I have deleted the map and re-imported back again. Also reconfigured the map to port. But unable to address the issue.

Any thoughts/Solution

Regards,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi for your immediate response. I was using the same map through DataManager without a problem. I have also performed save update, but with no luck. I guess I need to try to remap and see if it work.

Other suggestions would be great.

Thank you

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I think it will be better to re-create the map in Import manager and then check the import of the xml file and see if data is getting updated in MDM Data Manager and once data is updated then save update the same map. And retry the Auto Import and it should work.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

Thank you for your responses.

I recreated the port and uploaded the xml schema and the map and tried the automation. It worked well without any issues. Looks like this is SAP MDM's inherent problem.

Thank you

Vikram