cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order report

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Can anyone please advise me of any standard report which list all sales order which has been cleared from the credit and are ready to be push to delivery?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code VKM4. In the field Overall credit status, maintain value as D and input other selection parameters. Check the results. Alternatively, you can also use t.code VKM2.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva, great help as always.

VKM4 would do the job but i have only issue with this. I forgot to mention that i only need to pull up particular order type. VKM4 does specify credit status but doesn't specify sales order document type. Do you know if there is any other report which will have both these field? or i will need to create a custom report.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the field document type is not available in these reports or any other standard report. You need to copy the program from VKM2 or VKM4 and create a customized Z-report to include the document type.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Just to reinforce, I believe vl10a works exactly as you want. It has a filter by sales order type and does not show sales orders blocked by credit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check Tcode VL10a?

Regards,

Rafael