Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Dump while executing the Prog PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREARE to convert PERSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First Let me explain the situation I am in....

I am doing the implementation for the HR Module...as per the client's requirements, I need the PERSA field to be as Org. level field. I executed the program PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREARE for the filed PERSA but the program gave the ABAP dump as below..

-

Runtime Errors SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Exception CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB

Date and Time 08/08/2011 14:33:03

-

So I am not sure whether the PERSA has been made as org level completely or not..I tried tables TOBJ and USORG in that the PERSA is shown as org level field. but I checked SU24 for t-code PA20 and found theat the field is not correct for P_ORGIN object. I again tried to test it by creating a testrole for PA20 tcode and got another error..."Error: Authorization default values for transaction PA20 for object P_ORGIN inconsistent" and I cound not continue to maintain the authorizations in PFCG.

Need your help to understand, how I can remeove the inconsistencies in SU24 for the field PERSA in All Objects/Transactions.

Thanks,

Vinod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you have a couple of errors - the SU24 proposal one and the orgfield create one.

Have a look here for instructions on fixing the SU24 one:

Once you've done that then take a look again at the PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE one.

If you think PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE has been performed before or parts of it have been done manually then you can revert to field using PFCG_ORGFIELD_DELETE and then try applying the process again from fresh using the create command.

It may be that it isn't for all transactions, I recommend looking at a sample of them to see what the situation is first.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you have a couple of errors - the SU24 proposal one and the orgfield create one.

Have a look here for instructions on fixing the SU24 one:

Once you've done that then take a look again at the PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE one.

If you think PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE has been performed before or parts of it have been done manually then you can revert to field using PFCG_ORGFIELD_DELETE and then try applying the process again from fresh using the create command.

It may be that it isn't for all transactions, I recommend looking at a sample of them to see what the situation is first.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got the SAP Notes for this problem.

Note 1564573 resolved the duplicate record insert dump

Note 1549101 resolved the No data available dump

Both the programs PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE and PFCG_ORGFIELD_DELETE can be executed perfectly if the above notes are applied.

0 Kudos

Thanks for providing your fix!