Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

While i doing MIGO(GR) System is not showing stock type(Wether to inspection stock or unrestricted stock)

Were is the setting need to be done to show the stock type column in MIGO screen

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO->Item level->where-->there must be stock type.

There is no additional setting require to be done.Depending upon the QM view--->inspection type --->post to inspection "activation" stock type changes to unrestricted to QI.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts

The column stock type is there the problem is that it is blank

In MIGO screen in the top right area ,near to movement type there is small box is showing E

I think it is because of that it is not showing stock type

Why is the E is coming always there

Pls clarify

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

E means consumption against sales order if I am not wrong.Is It a consumption against sales order?? then it might be a reason.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

This u201CEu201D does not have any impact or co-relation for quality inspection stock type. It all depends upon inspection type 01 that you assign in MM01 / MM02. (This E finds its application if you are in warding any stock with respect to sales order- generally in make to order scenario)

If you have not activated 01 in MM or not activated any preferred inspection type in material master, stock type would always be unrestricted.

Assign inspection type and then try with new PO.

Regards,

Anand

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

i was activated 01 inspection type and i am able to do all one full cycle for the same scenario form GR to UD

The problem is that when store guy is doing MIGO ..how he know that this material were he need to put, in stock or quality inspection

my concern is that how physical the people come to know that were he need to keep this material

in MIGO scree the stock type is not giving any information

that what i am searching.........

Faisal

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Letu2019s consider 2 cases.

1. Inspection type is activated u2013 In such case when you try to do MIGO, stock type shows 02 i.e. Quality Inspection

2. Inspection type is not activated or not assigned u2013 In this case stock type shows as blank i.e. u201CUnrestrictedu201D

3. In MIGO you can change from quality inspection to unrestricted. But at the time of posting goods receipt system again changes it to quality inspection as the setting in material aster supersedes MIGO modifications.

In short system always shows stock type for every GR irrespective of its inspection status. Either it will show unrestricted or quality inspection.

Generally it is observed that, people prefer to take print out of GR and paste this slip on material pallet. If you can print the stock type or inspection lot number there in connection to GR number that can guide the store keeper to store it physically at u201CUnder Inspectionu201D area. If inspection lot number is not printed, the conclusion can be, inspection not applicable for this consignment.

Regards,

Anand Rao

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anand

thank you for the deatail answer

my problem is that in MIGO screen system is not showing any stock type either 01 or 02

there is any t code is there to take the print out of GR

Pls tell me

Faisal

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

Can you try following?

1. Go to MSEG table. Give GR number (101 movement document number) as input.

2. See the records under field u201CINSMKu201D. This is stock type.

3. If its X, then stock type is Quality inspection. If it shows F or blank (nothing displaying anything) surely its unrestricted.

Hence even if your MIGO screen is not displaying it, table entries reveal the actual facts. For print out development I do not have enough knowledge about which T-Code you can use for this. But I am sure you can develop this with the help of MM consultant and good programmer.

Regards,

AR

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Anand ...thank you very much for the information

Expecting your help again

Happy week end

Faisal

London

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

If I am remembering it correctly, you will find a tab namely Where in MIGO screen. This is the tab where you enter the storage location. Just right to that stock type can be visible. If you have activated inspection type 01 in MM, then this stock type would be Quality Inspection.

Regards,

Anand

Edited by: Anand Rao on Aug 10, 2011 10:37 PM

An addition: This screen appears after entering PO number in MIGO