cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Segments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on an Idoc to File scenario. The ECC is sending Idoc with a group of segments repeating many times. For ex, E1MARAM, E1MAKTM, E1MARCM segments comes ten times. Only these segments appear in the incoming Idoc and also the value is different in each of the segments. However my target side has a file name XYZ_receiver and it has four fields. Each of these set of fields comes from the segments. When I trigger I get a target with just one node. I want all the ten segments to be created in the one xml leaving XI. How do I do that?

I mapped the E1MARAM(1..9999) to XYZ_Receiver (0..unbounded) and still its not working.

How to go about this?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check ur mapping using test tab and using queues in IR. take a payload from SXMB_MONI and try with that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag

I took the incoming payload from SXMB_MONI and tested itin Mapping using Test tab and I got ten nodes. I wonder why it can't be created in Payload leaving XI if that works fine with XI Mapping

Hi Rajesh

Do I have to duplicate subtree ten times? At times it creates 50 segments so how will I go for 50 ?

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u done the test run and checked the target output values structure in mapping?

did u checked the target queues.

wats ur target structure? its X_ (0-unbounded) and elements as child.

duplicate sub tree will not help here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chirag

My structure is like this

MATMAS05 1..1 mapped to MT_MATMAS_Receiver 1..1

..IDOC

.........E1MARAM 1..9999 mapped to MATMAS_Receiver 0..unbounded

Lastly the MATMAS_Receiver has four fields and all of them have occurances 0..1

But that shouldn't be a problem?

Bw, E1MARAM is the Idoc segment that repeats ten times

Where should I check the target queues? I didnt do that

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am referring the test tab in message mapping and under definition u can do right click on the element and check the values in queues.

Pls check n let me know the outcome.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In target side create Duplicate subtree and map it.