cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 20. and SAP DOE Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have installed SUP 2.0 on Windows 2008 R2 Server. For the SYBASE MOBILE SALES installatione I have to install SYBASE MOBILE WORKFLOW first, because the SAP DOE Connecter is needed.

But if I want to install the Sybase Mobile Worklow, I get the following message:

The Installer cannot finde Sybase Unwired Platform 1.5.5 installation. Sybase Mobile Workflow for SAP Business Suite can only be installed into an existing Sybase Unwired Platform 1.5.5 installation.

And if I want to install the SAP DOE Connector 1.1, I get the message:

The Installer cannot find Sybae Unwired Platform 1.5.2 installation. SAP Sybase DOE Connector can only be installed into an existing Sybase Unwired Platform 1.5.2 installation.

But I can't find any downloads from SAP DOE Connector 2.0 and the Package Mobile Workflow doesn't include the new version from the connector.

Where can I find the new Software and where can I download it?

Thanks!

Regards

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Now we can download the DOE Connector at https://sybase.subscribenet.com - Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM 1.2.1

Thanks

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

Thank you for your answer

But the following is written on the website from Sybase: (http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01188.0200/doc/html/jwo1249601174177.html)

2 Install Sybase Unwired Platform version 2.0. See Sybase Unwired Platform Installation Guide > Getting Started.

3 Install Sybase SAP DOE Connector version 2.0. See Installing Sybase SAP DOE Connector.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

yes, document s correct - but you mix versions. You need to get the latest Versions that work together. Your installation needs SUP 1.5.5 - as written in the error message - there is an update available for SUP2.0. Please contact Sybase to get access to the latest version and you will receive relevant DOE Connector for SUP2.0 with this.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

As per latest documentation of Sybase Mobile Workflow for SAP Business suite, it's supported on SUP 1.5. There has been no reference about SUP 2.0

Regards,

Victor