cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object C_PRPS_KOK

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

User cannot create WBS 2nd Level due to missing authorization.

It says:

You do not have authorization for this object

Action 01 create

The system checked this authorization in customer specific enhancement in PS (Exit_Saplcnau_002)

An SU53 screen shot says Missing Auth Object C_PRPS_KOK

Controllin Area 0001

Activity for Auth check 20.

When I search from SUIM with SAP UID, CJ20N as Transaction and this object I find roles.

Inside these roles I search for this Auth Object and find Controlling Area Auth for WBS elem.

wherein all controlling area is assigned *

Whereas another user with similar assignments can.

How do I go forward with this problem? Is the exit playing in role?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and save your controlling area in OKKS. I think the system is picking up controlling area 0001.( By mistake user would have saved it). Since you are using Customer enhacement , it might be playing a role, in case the coltrolling area is 0001.

warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

How do I check for this customer enhancement? All projects are created with CO Area 0001 in this system. So I dont think the user is making a mistake there. Since the error says the System schecks Auth in customer specific enhancement mentioned above is this the problem?

SAP Note 61886 is relevant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get in touch with your technical person and have the enhancement checked once. This would be the best way to search for the root cause of this issue.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried searching with my ABAPer in CMOD in Exit_Saplcnau_002 has an IncludeZXCN1U06.

But all Auth Objects Z_PRPS_ANR and PS_ACTIVITY coded in this FM

I could not trace why this throws an error with Object C_PRPS_KOK which is CO Area.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Any inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SU53 details with your basis team member. Check whether it is the exit or the user is missing some other authorization.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks the problem was with the project type. User cannot maintain WBS for level 2 and this is coded within the exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you notice such kind of ambiguity among two users, most simple way is to have test id and find out what is missing.

Regards,

PSR