cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working shifts for shipping points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have been trying to define working shifts/ cutoff for shipping points. While scheduling SAP is using the user time zone to calculate the MAD time, GI time etc. I need it to use a specific time zone that I define and not the time zone of the user processing the document. There is a field for time zone at the point where we allocate the shift definition to the calendar but it is not working. Is there anyway to achieve this ?

Thanks,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note 1629695 solved the issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies. I am already using work shifts and getting confirmations down to the minute. But my issue is that the GI,MAD time etc are being calculated according to the time zone of the user processing the document and not in accordance to the plant/shipping point or the time zone that I attached to the time stream . This does not make sense as we may have an intercompany order being created by the buyer who is in a different time zone and the date/time gor GI should be based on the time zone of the shipping point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can maintaining a factory calendar with precise scheduling for the shipping point.In the precise scheduling the working hours can be maintained upto minutes level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari...

Try factory calender for shipping point...

Thanks