Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create SSO on SAP portal to ECC 6.0 EHP4 backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to create a SSO connection form my SAP Portal server to my ECC 6.0 EHP4 Backend system.

My JAVA Portal is installed on the same system as the ECC 6.0 backend system.

For the configuration I follow the steps as described in the document: http://www.sap-img.com/basis/configure-the-sso-single-sign-on-for-portal.htm.

At point 5.3 I have to set the Backend System as "ACL" in the Portal. So Iu2019m still in the Visual administrator from point 5.2 but now I go to the path Server --> Services --> Security Provider --> Ticket.

Here I choose the authentication tab and want to add the com.sap.security.core.server.jass.EvaluateTicketLoginModule. Buth when I press the Add button I get a list of available login members. In this list there is no com.sap.security.core.server.jass.EvaluateTicketLoginModule login module available. Does someone know what Iu2019m doing wrong or how I could add the correct login module?

I attach a screen shot from Visual administrator.

Kind regards,

Richard Meijn

Edited by: Richard Meijn on Aug 10, 2011 8:20 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cathal_ohare
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should be a predefined "TIcket" authentication stack that you can use that already has the EvaluateTicktLoginModule set.

In the list of modules in the VA, you should be able to see just "EvaluateTicktLoginModule" and not the whole name of the module.

Kind regards,

Cathal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I'm not able to add a screen shot at the moment.

cathal_ohare
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should be a predefined "TIcket" authentication stack that you can use that already has the EvaluateTicktLoginModule set.

In the list of modules in the VA, you should be able to see just "EvaluateTicktLoginModule" and not the whole name of the module.

Kind regards,

Cathal

0 Kudos

Cahtal,

Thanks for you quick reaction but it's not all clear for me. So could you explain it a little bit more detailed fo me.

If I write something wrong please correct me. I understand the following

So If I am on the "Authentication" tab I press the Add new button

In the list which shows up I select the u201CEvaluateTicketLoginModuleu201D

Here I change the name and option value to trustedsys01=<PORTAL_SID>, <PORTAL_CLIENT>

Kind regards,

Richard Meijn