cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising Quotation through t-code dp81.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a Quotation through t-code DP81with reference to an Inquiry. I have configured the dip profile, given the wbs element in the Account assignment tab and given the DIP profile in the sales B tab of item and in the project profile.

My problem is: when I create the quotation with reference of the Inquiry it is taking the first material given in the Materiel determination of the DIP profile. It is not taking the material given in the Inquiry. I have even given the material in the Inquiry as a line item in the Materiel determination of DIP but I'm facing the same problem.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The characteristics in the DIP Profile are:

Accounting Indicator - Character Relevant

Activity type - Character Relevant

Cost Element - Character Relevant and Material Determination

Material - Character Relevant

Object Number - Character Relevant.

Transaction Currency - Character Relevant

Unit Of Measure - Character Relevant.

Each Material has only cost element set and I have given different sets for each material.

The source is "Planned costs - Total Records.

I have given 2 materials A & B in the material determination. I have raised separate Inquiries for both the materials and assigned each inquiry to different WBS elements.

When I try to crate quotation with the inquiry of material A I have no problem. When I try to create quotation with the inquiry of material B, the quotation is taking the material as A in the quotation.

Please Help

Thanks & regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Please check which cost element you are using for planning the cost in WBS for Inquiry B. The cost planning must be on the cost element which you have given in the criteria for material determination.

If you are not using Accounting indicator and activity type in material determination, try to remove the same in characteristics. Also just check, if you have given any cost element set in the "Sources".If you have given any sources, then you can try to remove the same. In this case system will consider all the cost elements as relavant sources.

Please revert back, if you face any issue.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

The system will not pick up the material from the inquiry. Its from the material determination, as you righty mentioned. Please check characteristics which you are using for material determination. Also, check which sets which you are using in the material determination sources. Most probably you would have given the same sources for all lines.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri