cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Level Condition- Getting divided at line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In the current settings the header level condition always get divided propotionaltely at the item line level. Is there a way we can stop this to happen.

My requirement is that header level condition should not be reflected at the line item

Many Thanks

Gaurav Manocha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if any Routine is assigned to this Condition Type in Alt. Condition Base Value the Pricing Procedure. You need to remove the Routine to get the requirement but pls coordinate with the ABAPer to know more about the Routine.

Best Regards,

Ankur

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

If we enter any header condition, Then the amount corresponding to it is split among all the items. It is the way how system behaves. If for any reason you want to exclude these at item level will there not be a mismatch between the total of header and cumulative total of items? then will it not be having impact on net value of the order? As per my understanding it is not feasible.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 10, 2011 3:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See whether in Condition type the Group condition check box is ticked.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

in V/06, cond type definition uncheck the 'Item Condition' checkbox in 'Changes which can be made' section.

And if in control data 1 section, for field StrucCond. it is with value A--make it blank.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Raghu

Thanks for the reply...but the same settings are already there in the system and still values are getting divided on the line items

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I think this won't work that way..by definition the cond values get summed up from item condition values and appears in header level.

could you pls share the scenario where this is required and we can probably think of solutions?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

This is a very specific scenario to International sales where we have a Freight condition which is enterned manually at the header level. Now this value is propotionaltely divided at the line item level. Now if there is any shortage in the material then this freight condition is also changed at the item level and same is reflected at the header

The objective is that this freight condition should not be changed once entered at header level (irrespective of any shortages)

Pls do let me know on how this can be achieved.

Regards

Gaurav Manocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Generally Freight is supposed to be based on Weight and if there is shortage of any item..the frieght should go down and hence the header frieght cost also should reduce--isn't it how it is supposed to be?

Could you tell me why would your business want the header freight cost not to be changed?

Technically speaking, by definition you can never keep header pricing conditions and item conditions separate..that's not how SAP behaves as per my understanding i.e. all the condition prices always add upto form the header condition.

Regards,

Raghu.