Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Details Required

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to Know what are the Registers , Documents, Forms Etc are available in Standard SAP because i am new to CIN and also

i searched in Google i couldn't able to find out .I know it is basic question please guide me

and also i know RG1, ARE-1, ARE-3, RG23A part-1, RG23A Part-2, RG23C Part-1, RG23C part-2, RG23D and also tell me what is the purpose of that documents, Registers , Forms Etc when it will effect and also apart from that any Standard SAP had provided

if yes guide me what is the purpose when it will effect ?

if you any one have link provide me

Please guide me

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for Reply Suresh,

But i need Details like what SAP Standard provided all kind of Registers , Documents , Forms etc not configuration

and what is the purpose of those Documents

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction code:J1ILN.

SAP Menu>Indirect Taxes>Registers>Excise Tax>Print Utlitliy program

You can find all the registers out here.

Regards,

Saju.S

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Saju,

Can you please tell me what is the Purpose of each register and what stage it will updated and also what other like is there Standard apart from Register i m asking like ARE-1 , ARE-3 and is there any Forms and any annexuary's standard available

I have seen RT-12 what is use like that

please guide me

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not as easy as you think to list out all excise registers here. Better you go through some of the Central Excise sites listed here.

[Central Excise - Forms|http://www.taxmanagementindia.com/Site-Map/Excise/List_Forms.asp]

[Central Board of Excise & Customs|http://www.cbec.gov.in/excise/cx-circulars/cx-circulars-00/536-00-cx.htm]

Better check with any Excise authorities if you really want to know something from excise point of view.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply every one

Regards,

Prasanna