cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Catalog - Price field display customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Those who have already worked on SRM MDM Catalog will know that in MDM Catalog repository there is a Price Information lookup qualfied field.

This has a Amount and Currency field which are qualifiers.

When data is added in the repository the Catalog (in ECC/SRM) shows just the Amount value and the Currency <ISO Code> value.

(irrespective of the display field setting in MDM)

Where is this configuration done?

Our requirement is to have another Price Information field to show "Discounted price".

this field appears in Catalog as Amount value and Currency value i.e. 100 Indian Rupees.

I want it to get displayed as 100 INR. Is this possible? if yes, how?

Regards

SwarnaDeepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swarna.

The catalog showing price information as "100INR" instead of "100 Indian Rupees" is designed in sucha way in the code itslef.

So there is no specific configuration for it.

In your case if you want to have it displayed as 100 INR then I would suggest you to change the display field of the currency table from "Name" to "Code". It will display as expected.

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

Thanks for the response.

You mean that we need to change the display only using MDM and can't be changed in SRM MDM Catalog configuration.

The problem here is that in when it is getting displayed as 100 Indian Rupees, Indian Rupees comes from the Currency name field in Currency table. Its tagged as Display Field. If i make the Currency Code display field, wont it affect the SAP provided Price field's display in any way?

Anyways i'll give it a try and update...

Regards

Swarna

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swarna.

Please do a thorough testing(especially with price and contract price) after modifying the DF.

Also if you get this discounted price with currency from a specific source system (excel / xml) then try to map both price and currency to a separate field to the main table and display it in catalog.

Regards

Bala