Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB transaction display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

implement a supply chain solution in SCM7.0

can someone advise, I need to amend the display of the 'Deployment Stock Transfers' ALV grid so it can display some additional master data from the product master record. I have read the OSS note 710198 and no success to date. To summarise, my requirment is to add another field in the ALV grid to provide visibility of additional master data.

Can this be done? If so how? is there a particular BADI to implement and is there a particular configuration step.

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Can you try this BADI

/SAPAPO/TLB_DISP_CHG - Manipulation of Display Data in TLB Grid

Let me know if this helps.

Please explain your reqt in detail in case I misunderstood it.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhay,

my requirement is as follows,

1. When executing the transaction /SAPAPO/SNPTLB

2. Load up the deployment STR's in the ALV grid

3. For each product in the ALV grid obtain the additional master data held in the attribute field ATT05

4. Display this attrbibute within the 'Deployment STRs' ALV grid.

The new field/parameter does not require any additional calculation or validation, primary purpose is information and means for selecting data to process.

Regards

Paul

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I have not implemented the above mentioned BADI.

Please explore its usage, I think it should suffice your requirement.

Here is a SDN link which gives you information on some more BADIs

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1934824[http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadI...;

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhay,

Unfortuantely this badi does not appear to resolve my issue. The advice provide is as follows:-

This BAdi could be used to manipulate the TLB data at runtime, however, for which the YINTERIM filed has to be present in the TLB screen in the first place. This has to be set first (i.e. the YINTERIM field needs to be registered in the TLB screen) until then, Iu2019m afraid none of the BAdiu2019s would be of any use.

Yinterim is my example field to store the product master value I wish to display within the TLB transaction.

Can you advise if there is another step or possibly someone may know iof an example.

to re-iterate - I wish to add a new value (field) to the TLB trasnaction, this field will contain a master data value from the product master and would be displayed in the ALV grid of the 'confirmed distribution requirements'.

Regards

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

gents configuration error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solve your problem?

I am trying to do the same thing and it looks we can add fields to the display by appending structure:

/SAPAPO/MSDP_TLBEDIT_STR

then use the BADI to fill up the fields