cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Sales commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following requirement.I need to develop a report to calcukate the Sales Employee commission.We are implementing HR module as well.I need to capture teh employee responsible for the sale at Inquiry level which will flow till billing.

To maintain the condition record (Commission rate) i have added the the field PERNR(Personnel number) to field catalogue and maintained the condition record for each sales employee based on teh employee code.

But same value is not getting populated in the sales docuement

Is there any value to be mainatained in Access type field?i tried to change it to "C" syatem is giving error message " Access Type C is not defined for key field"

Coul;d you please help me where i have made mistake?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to do some Enhancement for the updation of Condition record at the time of Sale order

go to T-Code SE38 and enter the program MV45AFZZ and user exit "USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK "

Ask your ABAPer write a code based on your requirement

Same if you want to follow in Billing level again you need to do some enhancement

Go to T-Code Se38 and enter the program RV60AFZZ and user exit "userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk"

Ask your ABAPer write a code based on your requirement

and also any price changes

MV45AFZB - userexit_new_pricing_vbkd changing new_pricing

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

It is not enough configuration you've done..

basically, where should the system get the sales employee number from?

If this employee number is entered somewhere in the sales document, then you need to write a code in MV45AFZZ to pass the VBAK-sales employee number to the field catalogue field and the same needs to be done in RV60AFZZ for billing document.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see these notes:

SAP Note 854390 - FAQ: Use of the sales representative in SD without HR (q.4)

SAP Note 28418 - Problems when maintaining sales personnel

SAP Note 380507 - SD partner determination: FAQ for the functions

SAP Note 1018305 - SD: Incorrect partner in the condition record

I hope this helps you

REgards

Eduardo