cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD QUERIES

0 Kudos

Based on which documents, you will create a proforma document?

1. What is cut over strategy?how to stop PGI ?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

answered

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i am working on implementation project, i am facing some error like

1. number ranges trans/event type WA in a year 2011 does/t exist .(initial stock posting using MB1C )

i solve this issue number ranges using transaction code OMBT and i specify the year .but in groups WA displaying in not assigned list . how do i solve this

2. i created material ( MM01) in sales org 1 i specified tax clasification 0 no tax , when i checked it again mm03 the value not updating .the value not saving in mm03 . how to solve this

thanks in advance

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1.. number ranges trans/event type WA in a year 2011 does/t exist .(initial stock posting using MB1C )

i solve this issue number ranges using transaction code OMBT and i specify the year .but in groups WA displaying in not assigned list . how do i solve this

Kindly Check the Below link

http://www.saptechies.com/integration-problem/

2. i created material ( MM01) in sales org 1 i specified tax clasification 0 no tax , when i checked it again mm03 the value not updating .the value not saving in mm03 . how to solve this

Kindly Check once again material Master , otherwise try to create once again and check , but i am not sure why it is not showing because tax classification field in mandatory if you don't enter system won't allow to save ,So kindly Check once again

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sudder when u go to mb1c , earor is comes

WA errror

duble click on earoor , and click it groups , select on WA AND CHEEK IT , CLICK ON PENCIL ICON

SYSTEM DISPLAY NUMBER RANGES , U SELECT AND SAVE IT

IN MMO1 TAX CLASS FICATION EARROR

ANS: FIRST U CHESK OVK1 , OVK2,OVK3

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Based on which documents, you will create a proforma document?

You can create Proforma with reference to Sales Order Document (Order / Quotation / Contract / Inquiry) or with ref. to Delivery Document. The condition is that you must maintain the Copy Control Setting.

What is cut over strategy?

This is startegy of maintaining all the Master Data, and other Manual Activities to make the Production Server raedy for Go-Live.

how to stop PGI ?

Why you want to stop PGI? Give more details.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saju & Amitesh

While it is very much appreciated in helping the newbies, at the same time, being a senior member, please also take the responsibility to advice the newbies to search the forum for basic question.

It is only a kind request to reduce the burden of Moderators.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can create proforma invoice with reference to Sales Order as well as Delivery.

Regards,

Saju.S