cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I run MRP for a material in APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Could anybody tell me how can I run MRP for a material in APO?

THANKS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lauliu,

You can either plan a material in ECC or in APO. Not in both the systems.

If you want to plan a material in ECC i.e. you want to use MRP, then select the proper MRP type (PD) in MRP view of material master in ECC.

If you mean you have created a material in APO and it is not available in ECC. Then it is not possible. As ECC is execution system. You need to create master data in ECC and CIF it over to APO for planning and then again execute the results on APO planning in APO.

Hope this explanation helps.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, my question is how to run the huristic in APO, using what t-code?

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lauliu,

You can run heuristics in interactive screen /SAPAPO/RRP3

Or if you want to run number of heuristics in sequence then you can use /SAPAPO/CDPSB0 transaction code

If you want to run in background you can use /SAPAPO/CDPSB1 transaction code

Regards,

Abhay Kapase

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/n/sapapo/snp01 is the tcode for heuristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhay Kapase

after using product view, am I supposed to click interactive planning->change, and then product heuristic?

0 Kudos

Yes, you can do that.

In this case, the system will execute the heuristic that has been defined as Product Heuristic for that Product in the Product Master (PP/DS tab).

If no Product Heuristic was defined there, then the system will execute the heuristic defined as Product Heuristic in the Planning Procedure assigned to the Product (also in the Product Master - PP/DS tab).

You can also enter change mode, go to menu Interactive Planning -> Heuristics and choose a procurement planning heuristic (like Planning of Standard Lots).

Answers (0)