Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find any active legal regulations for determination proc. "TEST1"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

This is in regards to a Customs document for a Payment doc

We have just finished the configuration of the Finance integration which will stop blocked partners during the Payment run

Now when we create a Proposal in the Payment run in ECC, the same document gets transferred to GTS, now even though the SPL is active when we check the Log there is a message Unable to find any active legal regulations for determination proc

Upon further investigation of the customs document i found 2 things

1) In the Geography section Country of Departure is populated with US, but the Country of destination is blank, this might be a reason as the Legal regulation checks both the countries and then activate, any idea how i can get the same to populate?

2) If the above population does happen, from which partner type should it come from, as in my customs document only Vendor and Bank is there, in the PO customs document this is being populated properly

Any idea what is wrong here?

Thanks

Carl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave/Carl

Hope you got response from SAP on this  we are facing the same issue

Can you please let us know  SAP response to your OSS message

Regards

Ashok

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

By default, the system uses Determination Procedure LESPL for SPL screening, but it sounds like you've created your own Procedure TEST1. Nothing wrong with that, but if Departure Country is all you have, then you need to configure the Procedure to include Determination Strategy ALRG01 "Determine Legal Regulation at Country Level".

And when you activate the Legal Regulation, again you need to do it at the Country level (at least).

Try that - or confirm - and come back if you still have problems.

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks for answering again.

I have tried activating it at country level, country/country, country/group, Same result in case of all

As i know now since the Country of Destination is missing, it cannot activate the last two, but the same is also not working at country level.

So is there anyway to maybe have some partner function which can populate the Destination country.

Any other advice will be really helpful..

Thanks

Carl

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

I had a look at the code. I don't think the absence of the Destination Country is causing the problem. I think it's more because the system can't properly determine the Departure Country. The ERP data seems to populate field CTYDP (country of Departure), but the call to find active Legal Regulations appears to use field CTYPL (country of Physical Location). I'm wondering if there's a bug in there somewhere? It might be worth raising an OSS message

Sorry that I can't help further on this one.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thanks for helping us out on that

It is true that the Country of Physical location is not being updated, as compared to MM/SD docs, We will raise a OSS on that.

Till that time we are using a workaround of when the proposals are created we will execute the batch job via the B2 scenario, which will block and prevent from doing the payment run

I will keep in touch with what updates SAP has given to us.

Cheers

Carl