cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSON Adapter for Sap XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello for everybody,

This is my first thread in this area... and I hope it can be nice for contributors!

Recently, i start to work in my free time on mobile applications for Android OS. This given me the possibility to discover some functionality & critical points about the integration of Mobile Android-based Application with Sap.

I've designed the integration logic basing on Syncronous Communication between SAP and MobileApp (that should be the most used communication type, consider mobile application purpose), and one of first critical points is here.

My first choice was SOAP protocol, but considering internet speed i decided to move to another lighter way.

For this reason, my second choice was the JSON protocol, that have the advantage that is a lightweight text-based open standard designed for human-readable data interchange, much lighter than SOAP protocol.

This may could be the right way... but .... here come my question.... In case of XI/PI integrations, there is an integrated solution with Sap XI/PI system to develope a Process Components Integration based on JSON Protocol (or other solutions oriented to mobile applications)?

This could be an good idea for a new personal project (developing a JSON adapter)?

Thank you for your time and excuse me for writing's mistakes!

Simone Pantaleoni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi simone. I am in the same situation for me sap pi scenario . Please tell me if you have a solution.

Regards,

Omar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately in the latest months I've been really busy and I didn't have time yet to develope something. I'm hoping to achieve this project in the following months, specially because it's starting to be quite requested from a lot of clients!

Krishneel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

Did you end up finding a solution for this? DId you end up developing a JSON adapter for PI?

Regards,

Krishneel