cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF APO Planned order to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im currently simulating a CIF scenario in APO-ECC; during creation of planned order in ECC, I was able to CIF it to APO without any issues, the planned order is reflected in APO and already firmed. But when the planned order was created in APO, the order is not reflected in ECC; either it is an SNP planned order or PPDS planned order it was not CIF to ECC. I tried to firmed it but no luck. Is there any setting is that I need to activate inorder to CIF transactional data (planned order) created in APO to R3?

Thanks

Regards,

Lhon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the distribution definition for the inhouse production orders in /SAPAPO/CP1 for orders to flow from APO to R3.

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check distribution definition is maintained for inhouse production for your plant.

If so, For SNP planned orders, please check your planned order exists in the transaction /SAPAPO/C5. If exists, select it and transfer it.

For PPDS, please check the Global parameters in SPRO. The setting for the field 'Transfer to R/3 In-House Production' should be 'Always Create Events'.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.